- If your child is not feeling well, has a fever of 100 or more or has multiple common COVID19 symptoms, keep your child at home.
-Do not give a fever reducer within 12 hours prior to a student attending school.
-Students who are sent home or kept home due to fever only, may return after being fever free for 24 hours.
In the 3 situations detailed below, a student must seek guidance and release from a doctor or the health department. Student/Parent must provide a note from a doctor or the health department that specifically states when he/she may return to school.
1. When a student is evaluated by a doctor for COVID symptoms.
2. When a student has traveled out of state. (possible 14 day quarantine)
3. Students who have had direct contact, in excess of 10 minutes with someone who has tested positive for COVID 19.
• Fever or chills
• Muscle aches
• Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
• New loss of taste or smell
• New runny nose or congestion
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Sore throat
• Close contact with a person with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
Contact the school principal with any questions.
Elementary- Mr. Pursley 993-4225
Middle School- Mr. Blair 993-4254
High School- Mr. Koele 993-4226